Saturday 20 August 2016

Kylie Jenner's Makeup Artist Just Launched A Limited Edition Palette With Tarte Cosmetics

Hrush Achemyan's palette game is strong


This limited edition palette styled by Hrush in collaboration with Tarte Cosmetics features the neutral and pink shades of your dreams. It retails for $30 and has some really pretty shades




The shadow shades:
Bliss (a white gold shade)
Smitten (a pink champagne hue)
Royal (a shimmering berry shadow)
Pinch (a warm golden peach)
Kitty (a matte brown shadow)
Vamp (a taupe hue)


And the blush color:
Cheeky (a matte coral)



But why should I buy it?
Um hello? It's not limited edition without any reason and besides the look of this palette is on fleek, the shadow and blush color are on fleek and even their names are on fleek! I mean it's not like I am advertising but hey, you can't say you don't like them ;)

You know what I do when I see a nice lip shade or a really good eye shadow? I wonder if it would look good on my skin tone and so here is a picture with all these cute shades tried on 3 different shin tones! Now you know how it would look on you :)



You can buy this palette right here, plus! Tarte created 4 Achemyan approved ways to wear the colors which allow you to slay it at work and on Saturday night :*

No comments:

Post a Comment