Wednesday 5 October 2016

How To Prevent Jeans From Fading


Do you hate it when you favorite pair of denims loose their color and fade pretty soon? I do, this is like a major problem for me. I have tried many things and have gathered a few tips to help you maintain the color of your favorite jeans.

DON'T WASH OFTEN: Jeans don't need washing each time you wear them.

USE COLD WATER: If you must wash them, do so in cold water. The color tends to fade quickly if soaked in warm/hot water.

GO INSIDE OUT: Make sure your jeans is inside out whenever you are washing them.

So these were my 3 simple tips for how you can prevent your jeans form fading. Tell me if these tips were useful to you, please like if they were and share so that more and more people can use these tips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment