Tuesday 11 July 2017

DIY Tumblr Inspired Room Decor

For all those who love Tumblr and DIYs 

It's been a while since I've done DIYs on this blog so instead of a regular fashion or beauty post I decided to write about room decor. Instead of giving you a list of furniture to buy, I'm sharing some of my favorite Tumblr inspired room decor which you can easily DIY! 

The pictures I'll show you are pretty self explanatory so I'll not be writing much.I have given the links for the DIYs which I thought were not so clear by the pictures. Enjoy :*

ARROW ART


Click here to see the steps to make this lovely arrow art

LUMINOUS GLASS JARS

 CUTE POTTED PLANTS

MAKEUP BRUSH HOLDER

MELTED CANDLE STONES


Make sure to use scented candles!

NAIL POLISH MARBLED MUGS


Click here to see how to make these beautiful mugs

HEART MOUSE PAD

CHIC PHOTO HANGER


No comments:

Post a Comment