Saturday 21 October 2017

Miraculous Halloween Costume

Spots on and Claws out

Witches and vampires are so cliche and Harley Quinn is so last year so this year for Halloween I've decided to dress up as characters from my favourite show, Miraculous Ladybug in honor of Season 2 coming out on 21st October which is today AHHHHH. Make sure you watch it because it's going to be super awesome and badass, I just know it. There's also going to be Marichat and lots of Adrienette, you know what I'm talking about.......*ahem*Okay so let's commence: 


Alya Cesaire


Alya is a character from the famous cartoon show, Miraculous Ladybug and is a teen girl who is obsessed with superheros (ladybug in particular). She runs the Ladyblog and lives a teen life in the city of Paris. 


Alya's extremely supportive, helpful and energetic. She has a very tom-boyish and chilled out look going on which is actually really easy to achieve.

You'll need an orange and blue checkered/plaid shirt. I got mine from Myntra. I chose a button-down shirt which has 2 pockets just like the one Alya's wearing and underneath it I'm wearing a plain white shirt(she's wearing one too). Then I took a pair of stone washed jeans and a pair of black spectacles.



For my hair, I just parted my bangs and since my hair is wavy and kinda like Alya's, I decided to leave it as it is. Using a black eyeliner I made a beauty spot on my forehead.

Now, Alya doesn't wear makeup so a light pink lipstick and a bold eyeliner *optional* is all you need for a natural look.



Want a prop? Use your phone(I'm not kidding). Alya always has her phone with her like 24/7. You can use the wallpaper she uses as her lock screen to fit more into the character and voila!  


Marinette Dupain-Cheng


Marinette is a clumsy yet kind, generous, cheerful and bubbly girl. She loves fashion, her friends, family and her crush, Adrien. She's a happy girl who cares for others and gets all lovey dovey over Adrien but when time comes she becomes the brave super heroine, Ladybug.



Marinette's style is cute, sweet and girly just like her.

First, take a plain white shirt and outline it's neck line and bottom line with a black waterproof marker. Then use transfer paper to transfer this flower design onto your shirt. Pair your shirt with pink capri(knee length leggings) and fold it at the bottom. 


  


 

I couldn't find the exact same jacket that Mari's wearing so I opted for a black jacket and for the folded part I just printed out a pink polka dotted pattern on white sheet, curved it and stapled it to my jacket. 





 I made my hair into pigtails using red rubber bands and in the front I have my bangs.








For makeup, I chose to do a winged eyeliner, curled my lashes and put on some pink lipstick.

Can't forget Marinette's miraculous! For her earrings I painted some of my old earrings red and then using a marker, I made 5 black spots on it and there you have it, your DIY ladybug earrings.  


 Honestly, I'm super pumped about season 2, the marichat balcony scence, the big reveal, the ball #adrienette and guys, GABRIEL AGRESTE IS HAWK MOTH HOLY SH-

CHAT NOIR PURRED. HE FUCKING PURRED. I'M NOT OKAY.

Ahem sorry, I got distracted *cough* still not okay *cough* so..... that's it for this post. These were some really easy Halloween costume ideas, hope you liked them. Bug out!   


















No comments:

Post a Comment